News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sierra Vista, AZ, April 16-17 AAR

Started by Kaiser Leib, April 17, 2011, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Leib

It turns out that Arizonans actually show up and shoot when it isn't snowing - who knew?

Rifleman numbers made me happy indeed. Wind and weather were nice. A BIG thank you to everyone who took an orange hat this weekend, especially Bo and Jesse who agreed to forgo a weekend of shooting in order to run line safety.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-Edmund Burke

I would prefer a rope of sand to shackles of iron.

AZbinary

What a wonderful weekend to spend with my fellow Americans!  I really do meet the best people on the Appleseed Trail.  Thanks again to Bo and Jesse, it would've been difficult without you.  A hearty "Welcome Aboard" to Bob, who took an orange hat after shooting his 227

The patch

The April shoot is always my favorite of the year, I couldn't think of a better place or activity to comemorate our forefathers, and the volley for liberty, ringing across land simultaneously, is great to behold.

The shoot boss handed out a couple of youth shooter patches, we had some really great young people, who never faltered

And yet another congratulation to Joe, who was always my friend, but is now also my fellow countryman, and fellow rifleman.  Well Met!

Laura also persisited through the day to earn a special Madam Yotnottin Patch

To our new orange hats, riflemen, and great Americans...Huzzah!
"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011

Mark Davis

Wow what a diffrence 1200 miles makes, trees with leaves on them, appleseeders wearing t-shirts and shorts. Bright sun shine.
Here in southern Montana it was long johns, two hooded sweatshirts and gloves. with rain gear recommended.
I would much rather have some cold and icy roads that the tornados out east.

AzLonerider

The kids on Saturday were all troopers, I didn't hear one complaint.  Congratulations to the new Riflemen, Hoozah