News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine April 30 and May 1 2011

Started by dragonfly, April 15, 2011, 04:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Hi Folks, lets make sure we promote this one this Patriots weekend.  Link: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19920.0
Thanks,
D-fly    Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

Hope everyone did lots of 7 stepping this past weekend. Lets get the line filled   ~~:)  :sos: :sos: :sos:

Don't forget a chance to earn that Full distance Rifleman Patch  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

3 pre regs as of 4-24  :wall: . Hmmmmm , we got all summer to get to an Appleseed, right. I wouldn't wait if I were you. Get your friends, and family signed up before summer's  here, and they are to busy with other things. A little birdie told me the weather is going to be great this weekend.
Remember to tell them about our new Rifleman Opportunity Card. Pay for one Appleseed, join the RWVA and shoot for free for the rest of the year  O0 .

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Trig

trying my hand at 7th stepping, and falling short...lots of excuses from the american doofus...I WILL find people!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

dragonfly

Just don't give up sometimes it takes 10-15 times to get them off the couch  :wall: . Sometimes they need to here it from someone else ^-^ , but when they do finally get to their first Appleseed they wonder what they have been waiting for  ;) .

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

Quote from: triggernick on April 25, 2011, 10:23:40 PM
trying my hand at 7th stepping, and falling short...lots of excuses from the american doofus...I WILL find people!

K.I.S.S.

professor gun

Quote from: triggernick on April 25, 2011, 10:23:40 PM

Must work to convert all American Doofi.  Gas at $6/gal may get some of them thinking.
Honoring my ancestor, Seth Hall, of the Massachusetts Militia for his sacrifices during our American Revolution that helped to provide freedom for all Americans.

Trig

Hello.  I wanted to inform you guys that me wife and I will not be able to make this weekends events in Racine.  A family friend of my wife's passed away early this morning in his sleep.  It was a little surprising as we weren't aware his condition had worsened, but he had been sick for quite some time.  We will be attending the funeral either Saturday or Sunday.  If the funeral happens on Saturday, I will see what I can do to make it down there on Sunday. 
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

The visitation and funeral will be held on Sunday.  I'm not sure if I (possibly my wife) will be able to make it down for Saturday.  She may want to travel on saturday rather than wake up at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning.  Sorry I can't give any nocitce as to if I will be there or not.  I will try to get in touch with D-fly as I know more.
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Gumballhead

Hey everyone, still plenty of room on the line.  Why not come on over and see one of the best facilities to Appleseed at?  Can't make two days?  Come on down for one!  Want to get some trigger time on the lake?  Weather is lookin great - 50- 60's!

Come one down!!!

Shooterer

D-fly,
I will be shooting a Highpower match a Racine (reduced match on the 600 yd range) on Sunday morning, may I stop by after and join the line?

Jim
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Gumballhead

Quote from: Shooterer on April 29, 2011, 10:25:39 AM
D-fly,
I will be shooting a Highpower match a Racine (reduced match on the 600 yd range) on Sunday morning, may I stop by after and join the line?

Jim
D-Fly won't be here this weekend, but I will, and there is always a spot on the line for you!

Drag some of those other HP shooters with ya!

Shooterer

Thanks GBH, I thought I saw that DF was the SB. I'll ask the line if anyone wants to come with me. Have you figured out a way to work the history of spring steel in to the the 3 strikes yet?  ;)

jk
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Gumballhead

He's not feeling well, so I'll be SB this time around :)

As for spring steel...I'm sure I could find a place to insert some spring tempered steel somewhere in there!

Trig

do you shoot under "cover" at Racine?  My Wife is curious with the chance of rain  ::)

I'm going to try and get her to come out for Saturday.
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Gumballhead

Just under the sky, lol.

No cover on the line @ racine.

Some pics here

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20998.0

I think we will have less snow this weekend  ++)

2 clicks low

What do you mean less snow  :o
Wheres the fun in that? !@#)
Can't you at least order cheese curd hail or a tsunami or something ?

2cl

Quote from: Gumballhead on April 29, 2011, 12:04:30 PM
Just under the sky, lol.

Some pics here

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Blue Five

Careful what you wish for ;)

Quote from: 2 clicks low on April 29, 2011, 01:26:30 PM

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Gumballhead

Quote from: 2 clicks low on April 29, 2011, 01:26:30 PM
What do you mean less snow  :o
Wheres the fun in that? !@#)

2cl

Quote from: Gumballhead on April 29, 2011, 12:04:30 PM
Just under the sky, lol.

Some pics here

Mars cheese castle is on the way up there...hahahaha.  Im hoping for a tsunami of riflemen!