News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Southern Nevada Promotional Materials

Started by SniperCat, April 07, 2011, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SniperCat

Hi everyone,

I have updated all the current Southern Nevada flyers, inserts, tearsheets, etc.  They are attached for your convenience/use.

If you have any changes, questions, more info, etc., please let me know.

Here's to more 7th stepping,
SniperCat
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

TrebleShooter

SniperCat

Hi everyone,

I have updated all the current Southern Nevada flyers, inserts, tearsheets, etc.  They are attached for your convenience/use.  :D  The Appleseed Tour documents are still current.   ;)

Let's get these out there, distributed and posted.  :sos:  If you have any changes, questions, more info, etc., please let me know.

Here's to more 7th stepping,
SniperCat
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

SniperCat

New for 2013!!! Let's get them out there... :sos:

Stickers for the trifolds...
Trifold insert...
Tearsheets...
Appleseed Tour Sheets....