News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 16-17, 2011 Promotions - How you can help.

Started by Ninsho, March 16, 2011, 10:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninsho

The April 19th main event is now officially one month out.  Here in New Hampshire we are running two Appleseeds April 16-17: Holderness, NH and Pelham, NH.

If you are reading this, thank you for signing yourself up to help out in at least one of the following ways:

• Tell all your shooting friends and coworkers about these two events and encourage them to attend.
  • Tell all your non-shooting friends and coworkers about these two events and encourage them to attend (and help them get access to a rifle to attend the event).
  • Drop off fliers and brochures at a local gun shop (PM me and I can provide these).
  • Drop off fliers and brochures at any other reasonable local venue: libraries, supermarkets, etc (again PM me for materials).
  • Help out at a gun show or other promotions event (details coming soon).

Both of these events still have room on the firing line left, it would be a shame not to fill both lines over the next month.

Please feel free to share what promotions efforts you are making and any ideas for other promotions opportunities here!