News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Eureka, KS March 12-13

Started by 4bfox, March 14, 2011, 09:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

Another beautiful weekend in the sunny Flint Hills of Kansas!

Great improvement was made by all attending...keep up the dry-firing at home and you'll have an excellent "shot" at qualifying next time! Weather was great on Saturday (sunny, 60°), then our friends up north decide to share...Sunday MAY have hit mid 40's, cloudy and windy all day.

As always, we had the wonderful Christian Hills Camp facilities at our disposal, hot/cold running water, HEATED Retreat Center, restrooms, etc.

I have some pics I'll upload later....feel free to post your pics, too!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Mobilesparky

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." --Benjamin Franklin

Mobilesparky

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." --Benjamin Franklin

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Mobilesparky

Some instructors are cuter than others!  ;)

4bfox

THANKS for the pics, Ms.....hopefully I can upload mine, once my camera and PC decide to get along...
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

FINALLY got it to work....anybody know a good computer fixer-upper? I especially like the flag pic with the chapel in the background....

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10