News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New State Coordinator in Town

Started by Ninsho, March 12, 2011, 06:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninsho

As some of you may have heard, Firewall99 is moving, and has stepped aside as State Coordinator for the great state of New Hampshire.  I have stepped up and will be taking the reins.  John has done a great job getting the state up and running, completing the hard task of getting the program established in the state.  For this I thank him.  I will be doing everything I can to take the program the next step forward, reinvigorating and growing the program.  We have a mission after all: restore this nation as a nation of Riflemen.  This is not a task that can be completed by one individual alone, so I implore each and every one of you step up and help me.  This isn't my mission, my task, or my state to run, this is OUR task.  

Now enough talk, time to get back to work.

vernic82

Welcome aboard Ninsho - look forward to meeting you on the Trail someday!
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

Josey Wales

..Great News, & Welcome to Team Northeast!!
..If you ever need anything, I'm a PM away!!
..Strenght & Honor...........JW........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..