News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gunshow - Pine Tech - Pine City, MN - Feb. 26-27

Started by AFTERMATH, February 03, 2011, 10:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Thank you, ladies and gentleman for staffing this event and spreading the good news of Project Appleseed !!!!

Knowing that y'all were working to save the country made it a bit more tolerable for me to be stuck trying to "save lives and stamp out disease" at the hospital this weekend --- seriously, what you did this weekend has more impact in a cosmic sense than what I try to do with individual patients -- just a handful of people -- while what you did works toward saving THE NATION !!!

Thanks again
Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Cooper on February 27, 2011, 10:20:33 PM
Thank you, ladies and gentleman for staffing this event and spreading the good news of Project Appleseed !!!!

Knowing that y'all were working to save the country made it a bit more tolerable for me to be stuck trying to "save lives and stamp out disease" at the hospital this weekend --- seriously, what you did this weekend has more impact in a cosmic sense than what I try to do with individual patients -- just a handful of people -- while what you did works toward saving THE NATION !!!

Thanks again
Coop

Ehh....  You've just got to figure out how work with patients, and save America!
Perhaps, perscribe them a heavy dose of Americanism.  And be sure to list Appleseed on the lable! ;)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Cooper

Quote from: AFTERMATH on February 27, 2011, 10:25:27 PM
Ehh....  You've just got to figure out how work with patients, and save America!
Perhaps, perscribe them a heavy dose of Americanism.  And be sure to list Appleseed on the lable! ;)

Actually I 7th stepped a large family of a near deaf stroke patient today after I had to use my "Line Boss voice" into his ear... After warning them that I would have to go into Drill Instructor volume, one of the sons mentioned being a firearms safety instructor and I went to town answering questions about Appleseed and handing out Rifleman's Challenge bifolds...

Who knows?  Even if the patient didn't hear me, maybe the family did!

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Cooper on February 27, 2011, 10:39:02 PM
Quote from: AFTERMATH on February 27, 2011, 10:25:27 PM

Actually I 7th stepped a large family of a near deaf stroke patient today after I had to use my "Line Boss voice" into his ear... After warning them that I would have to go into Drill Instructor volume, one of the sons mentioned being a firearms safety instructor and I went to town answering questions about Appleseed and handing out Rifleman's Challenge bifolds...

Who knows?  Even if the patient didn't hear me, maybe the family did!

Coop

That's one way to get her done! O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]