News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Volunteer Needed- Possible New Venue/DAR

Started by GMB74, February 02, 2011, 06:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMB74

I have gotten several emails alerting me to a possible new venue/DAR for Appleseed. I need someone to step up and check this out. I cannot run Appleseed in VT all by myself. Any volunteers?
GMB74

From Tom In CT

I received this message a few weeks ago from mal (I forget the numbers after his name but he's a member here on our forum) and I didn't get the chance to reply to his message until today. I haven't received a response yet so perhaps you could do more with it?

"Hey there,

Wasn't sure to whom I should send this.  I met up with a guy down here in PA who is from your neck of the woods.  While 7th stepping he tells me there is a very AS-friendly range that he feels could very become a DAR.  It's called Precision Valley Gun Club.  The guy I spoke with is Mike Quinn (              802-674-2522         802-674-2522, mtq72@comcast.net).  I don't know much else, so give him a call or shoot him an email.

Thanks,

mal"

Slim

Lloyd, I got this from slim on the forum. I'm not sure of who to send it to so I thought that you might. It's about a range somewhere in Vt. At least that is what I've found online of clubs that go by that name. HTH, Tom

FYI
http://www.pvfga.com/

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Perkinsville,+Vermont.&cp=22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Perkinsville,+VT&gl=us&ei=WeQ0TYmrGsT58Ab5k4XJCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Michael Quinn
mtq72@comcast.net
802-674-2522
PO Box 639
Windsor, VT  05089

mike93lx

Quote from: GMB74 on February 02, 2011, 06:51:36 AM
I have gotten several emails alerting me to a possible new venue/DAR for Appleseed. I need someone to step up and check this out. I cannot run Appleseed in VT all by myself. Any volunteers?
GMB74

From Tom In CT

I received this message a few weeks ago from mal (I forget the numbers after his name but he's a member here on our forum) and I didn't get the chance to reply to his message until today. I haven't received a response yet so perhaps you could do more with it?

"Hey there,

Wasn't sure to whom I should send this.  I met up with a guy down here in PA who is from your neck of the woods.  While 7th stepping he tells me there is a very AS-friendly range that he feels could very become a DAR.  It's called Precision Valley Gun Club.  The guy I spoke with is Mike Quinn (              802-674-2522         802-674-2522, mtq72@comcast.net).  I don't know much else, so give him a call or shoot him an email.

Thanks,

mal"

Slim

Lloyd, I got this from slim on the forum. I'm not sure of who to send it to so I thought that you might. It's about a range somewhere in Vt. At least that is what I've found online of clubs that go by that name. HTH, Tom

FYI
http://www.pvfga.com/

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Perkinsville,+Vermont.&cp=22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Perkinsville,+VT&gl=us&ei=WeQ0TYmrGsT58Ab5k4XJCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Michael Quinn
mtq72@comcast.net
802-674-2522
PO Box 639
Windsor, VT  05089

I might be able to help out.  I'm heading up to Proctor on 4/15 to SB that weekend's AS and could make a stop by the range to take a look and meet with Mr. Quinn.

That area is a little bit of a haul for me (2.5 hours), so I wouldn't be able to commit to more than a couple shoots through the year, but it would be a good excuse for me to do some camping in VT anyway.

I'll give Mr. Quinn a call and touch base about meeting up on 4/15 and extend an invite to Proctor that weekend.