News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Eureka, KS Jan 15th

Started by 4bfox, January 15, 2011, 10:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

Great group of shooters....several returning to Appleseed, and several first-timers. Weather wasn't bad, NO WIND all morning (unusual for Kansas), then the wind picked up in the afternoon and it started getting cold.

CONGRATS to Mike...shot rifleman at his second Appleseed with a 217. THEN he went on to prove it wasn't a fluke by shooting a 240! Get that man an orange hat....

Scotty and Eric were getting close....keep at it, you'll get there!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

Some folks were wanting dry-fire targets...PM me your email address and I'll send you some!

4b
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

Gee Guys!
No mention of the deer walking behind the backers?? Sorry guy's they weren't legal to shoot! No mention of the Homemade Chili and Homemade Corn Bread brought for the shooters at lunch? No mention of the HEATED lunch room? or the HEATED FrankenCanopy? or the frozen toes on a couple of the shooters? or how the Okies! made a FINE showing?
Or the "out of battery" .22 case that left a slug in the barrel????(no one was injured!! :bow:) and WHY we have safety measures that work! and WHY we wear eye protection! Check out the picture! Or the Jet Contrails that ALMOST made a 5 point star in the sky??
Folks are gonna think we don't have any fun here in Kansas!!
:)
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

4bfox

Gee, biker.....I figured it was just another day!

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10