News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Year - Same Old Shooters

Started by Teichi, January 03, 2011, 04:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teichi

I'm still trying to push rifle and pistol marksmanship. Puuloa Rifle and Pistol Club's match schedule for 2011 hasn't been approved yet. I'd like to see some Appleseeders show up at some of the local shooting events and venues. I think things are pretty dismal when I am considered Hawaii's Top Shot.

Teichi

Next practice is 22-23 Jan at Puuloa Range. High Power Rifle and Bullseye Pistol NMC.

Earl

Looking to get to Oahu, this month, want to talk to all three shooters on the island. I know this is what happens when we didn't get Conestoga wagons rolling across the Pacific like they had done in the plains...

:) Hello, from here to y'all. I am trying to get to Hawai'i, and noticing that I have way too much Appleseed stuff. So looking for a Red Hat or Shoot Boss that wants their own shoot box or most of the trimmings - I think I have two here. I know that Larry doesn't need any more. :-\ Recommendations will be appreciated, or I can just send it back to California, no hurry on answers nor interest. I have too many rifles, too, but that is another thing to think about slowly, still too many books, too much furniture, too much stuff... sigh, I am Aging Rapidly and can't carry my living on my back. ;)

I will see the grandson, maybe the son, and wear my official Shoot Boss cap everywhere in Hawaii. Will also try to contact everyone about shooting but not holding my breath. ^:)^
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Earl

I am here in Honolulu. So where are the riflemen> :'(
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Crazy Cat

There's a few on the Big Island.  We did a few shoots using Fred's targets 15 years ago (back when you needed to send in the targets to get the t-shirt), and there's an action rifle match this weekend at the Big Island Gun Club range in Glenwood.

:---

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Crazy Cat on April 15, 2011, 02:50:38 PM
There's a few on the Big Island.  We did a few shoots using Fred's targets 15 years ago (back when you needed to send in the targets to get the t-shirt), and there's an action rifle match this weekend at the Big Island Gun Club range in Glenwood.

:---

You'll have to print out some flyers - and start recruiting shooters for the impending Appleseed!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]