News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Had a great time at Cloverdale - forgot my raincoat/car key

Started by Surlycamera, October 25, 2010, 08:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surlycamera

When I got home from the Cloverdale shoot last night I realized I left my raincoat with the key to my Mother's van in the pocket on one of the benches. I would be so grateful if whomever found it could sent it back to me. I will gladly pay whatever it costs to ship it back up here to Porter Co.

More importantly: I got to meet a bunch of great folks, see two promotions, several Rifleman patches awarded, sing songs (thanks ATM), learn to shoot, learn some history, and generally had a great time.
Thanks so much for everyone's help. I will be coming back. Hopefully I won't leave anything behind next time.

Matt  (I was the guy in the green commando sweater with the 795)

ATM

PM sent on jacket in my possession. EDIT: It is a grey Cabellas zip-up jacket if anyone lost one.

We also found a left behind folding chair in tree cammo pattern which DaveD has.
He really likes it so claim it quickly before he gets too attached.  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Surlycamera

Looks like the jacket ATM found was not mine. If folks could keep looking that would be great.

I replied to the PM. Thanks.

Minus1

It is with much shame that I claim the chair.  :-[   I'll just pick it up the next time. . . MCF&G? Couldn't tell you how many times I thought "Need to get that chair. . . " Musta been the new hat. . .  8) Good meeting you SurlyCamera!
WARNING: Post contains material not suitable for those adversely affected by inquisitiveness, interjection of personal experience, sarcasm, IIT-ness, and/or bacon.

AuntieBellum

I also found a pair of camo-rim, orange-lens safety glasses.  Lemme know if you're missing those.

Look at how excited everyone was - everyone left their stuff and ran off to do some serious 7th-stepping!   ^:)^
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Surlycamera

Tryin - Thanks it was nice to meet you too. My Dad and I were talking on the ride home about how nice your rifle was but how it was the Rifleman behind it that counted. Well done.