News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Anderson, SC October 23-24

Started by mike93lx, October 24, 2010, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike93lx

SB- Mike (mike93lx)
IIT- Bruce (BSHRADER)

What a great shoot!  I had a fantastic time and really enjoyed meeting everyone.  The whole group listened well and did a great job of applying everything that we poured on you over the weekend.  There is a lot to take in, and we had several shooters knocking on the door of 210 (Doug, Craig, John, to name a few).  I know you all have it in you!  Get signed up for another event, and prove that I'm right!  Don't forget, I'd love to see copies of those Rifleman targets   O0

Could we have hoped for better weather?  Who can complain about sunny and mid 70's?!  I'm glad I traveled for this event...Harvard, MA was cold all weekend   8)  I need to do more events down here (well, except in July and August  :D)

This weekend, we woke up 11 sleeping Americans.  Everyone can shoot better now than Saturday morning and there is something new that each person learned about April 19th, 1775 and the massive sacrifices that many made.

I hope everyone had fun...I certainly did!

I'll get a few pictures up at some point tomorrow; my flight is boarding and I'm hitting the sack as soon as I get home.  If you have any, please share them.

I hope to see some of you on the Trail at some point.  If you ever find yourself in Massachusetts, let me know and I'd love to show you around some of the very special places that we taught you about this weekend.

Appalacious

well done, Mike.  Thanks for bringing the message to my fellow SCians.
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

BSHRADER

Thanks to all that came to this shoot.
What a great week-end. Perfect weather and the best group of shooter's I've ever worked with. It's people like you who make being away from home all week-end worthwhile. Like Jana who left Saturday tired and hurting all over, but was back to shoot all day Sunday. Or one of the younger shooter's who dropped his mag two inches over the firing line during a course of fire, I know he wanted to reach a cross the line and get it, but he didn't. Or Doug who's elbow's were hamburger meat, slapped a little duct tape on and just kept going. I saw much improvement  in many a score over the week-end, a lot of shooter's knocking at the door of Rifleman. Stick with the Six Steps and you'll get there, of this I have no doubt.
It was an honor to work with each you, hope to see you all at an APPLESEED again.
Bruce