News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Manheim PA. Oct. 16-17,2010

Started by lprgcfrank, October 17, 2010, 03:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

lprgcfrank

Our 4 newest Riflemen including our first ever Purple Rifleman Patch!

Shawn was first with a 219, then Mark with a 224 shooting a bolt action .22 then Annette with a 211 and finally Mike with a 222!
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

lprgcfrank

Shots from the weekend.

Our Young Patriots

The line on Sunday and
ANother young patriot and dad

lprgcfrank

Some of our shooters trying out a PA Long Rifle

I forgot to mention that Tactical308 as he starts his demonstration of the PA Long Rifle - proves that he is a PA Rifleman as he makes the 250yd headshot on a Redcoat target with a cold bore shot - from standing - without a sling...  just like they had to do in 1775  ..:..

KMan72

Thanks for the great everyone, My wife & I had a Blast (pun, of course, intended!!)

Here are a few pics we took over the weekend.

Big H, Thank you for all your help & attention. I'm proud to be a fellow American!!!

Kyle & Karen

Big H

We had a great Appleseed week-end! Sunny and windy on Saturday, just sunny and nice on Sunday.

Shooters came from PA NJ MD to learn from the Appleseed firehose of marksmanship and heritage, and to make new patriotic friends. The final Redcoats showed great improvements.

Thanks lprgcfrank mal1970 tatical308 and Chainsaw for coming out.
Our host range welcomed us with great facilities and a tasty Eatery for Sunday lunch.

Thanks to all the shooters for bringing persistence and a teachable attitude- you make my job easy.

Thanks for the comments and photos. Keep them coming!

lprgcfrank

A couple more shots from the shoot