News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

100th Minnesota Rifleman/Riflewoman

Started by Blackdog, September 27, 2010, 05:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackdog

As this milestone approaches, any thoughts on something to recognize the person who earns the 100th patch in MN? I am thinking maybe a free appleseed certificate and, uh.....maybe a gift pack of AS souvenirs (bumper stickers, mug, hat.....stuff like that.)

BD

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Blackdog on September 27, 2010, 05:38:38 PM
As this milestone approaches, any thoughts on something to recognize the person who earns the 100th patch in MN? I am thinking maybe a free appleseed certificate and, uh.....maybe a gift pack of AS souvenirs (bumper stickers, mug, hat.....stuff like that.)

BD
Well I hadn't thought about that.  But I do think we should hammer them out this year!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]