News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI. Sept 25, 2010 AAR

Started by JoeZ, September 26, 2010, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

To the 10 shooters and 2 IIT's that came out to exercise 3 of our God given rights, (right to peacefully assemble, right to free press, and of course the right to keep and bear arms), thank you. Thank you for helping and caring. It was my pleasure to be there for you.

To our new Rifleman, good job Hank.

To those on the plateau, dry fire and dry fire and dry fire some more. Those positions just need to be more comfortable.

Thanks again to the Daniel Boone Club for hosting this extra shoot on such short notice.

Pictures will follow.

Remember...turkey neck check weld (gooble gooble gooble)

I hope to see you on the trail.
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Muskyjerk

Will have Pics up at noon..

Stand easy  O0

koko

JoeZ and Muskyjerk:

Great job on Saturday!  Thanks for your time and effort; it was much appreciated.  Enjoyed the shooting, and got a bit better, too.

Best regards,

...Mike K

Johnnyappleseed

Ummmmmmm Excersising 3 of our God given rights ,well said JoeZ  O0 I will now think along those lines  ;)

Good pic's , nice job whoever took and posted them .

Welcome aboard koko . A Rifleman persists  :---
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

AFTERMATH

Congratulations Hank!

As well as the rest of you, who despite the current 'weather' perservered to exercise those 3 rights as JoeZ so succinctly outlined!
(I like that.... ::))

Excellent pics, and untill we meet upon the Appleseed Trail!

Persist!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]