News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chillicothe, Illinois-- Appleseed Sept 4-5

Started by Pappy, September 07, 2010, 10:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pappy

Hello Group; Chilly is one of my favorite locations for Appleseed. We have always had the full support of the Chillicothe Sportsmans Club, Thank You Cliff for being the Boots on the ground!!!! O0.
The weather was very kind to us with a nice cool breeze and sunny most of the day.
We had 15 shooters on Saturday. One Rifleman made on Saturday.  8 shooters on Sunday. High Score on Sunday was a 207, shot by Cassy O0 O0 Klipperfurts niece, 14yrs old and knocking on the door of a Riflemans score. Her Dad told me she has asked for a 10-22 for her birthday... :) :) :) :) :) :) :). :~ :--- :~ :---
Saturday we worked thru the day making steady progress with  breaks for history and a great Lunch donated and cooked on the grill by Patriot Gal and CastleMountain,,,, Thanks for the EATS O0 O0....
Instructors present, MI The Guy, SB Pappy, RH Wurstmacher, IIT`s Oddball, Klipperfurt, Patriot Gal, Castle 
Mountain and Boba Punk... Thanks to each one of you instructors and shooters who made this another Great shoot. 
Hope to see you all again real soon on the Appleseed Trail till then, Keep them in the black, :) O0 Pappy

Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Shooter30-06

Cassy, after shooting with you a couple of times AK and I are really rooting for you.  We hope to see you soon.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

King Kenny

Do you know how to get ahold of Castle Mountain Phil?

Shooter30-06

I think they are now in Montana.  I see Facebook posts every once in a while.  I would try through Facebook.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

dond

He is still an Instructor. You could send him a PM. I don't know how often he checks the forum though.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken