News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marshall, MN. Sept. 11-12, 2010 -- It's not so far! Sign up today!

Started by AFTERMATH, August 30, 2010, 09:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Attention South Dakotians!

Marshall, just a few miles from the boarder, is currently at 6 Pre-regs!  That leaves somewhere around 34 slots to fill!
How about it Appleseeders?  Will we allow Winona to sell out; but forget about Marshall?
I believe it's time we muster up for Marshall!  It's got one of the nicest club houses I've ever seen.
So, even if rains all weekend, as it did in June; it will still be an excellent adventure!
Lots of potential.  Let's not let it go to waist! 

Instructors; sign up and fill your car with shooters! 
Shooters; register and fill your car with friends and ammo!

I'll be in Illinois; but my spirit will be in Marshall, as well!

See you in the After Action Report!

Aftermath

P.S.  As MN was just starting out; we had few shoots arround.  Many of us spent most our time in boarder raids.  We went from 1 in 2008, to 5 in 2009.  I believe we're doin 20+ this year.  Don't wait for the program to come to you!  Go get it, and drag it back; kicking and screaming; to your own state!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]