News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Throop NY July 10-11 2010

Started by B9, July 11, 2010, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Central NY in July is a beautiful thing. An Appleseed shoot weekend makes it better. An Appleseed with attentive, eager to learn shooters makes it even more special.  
All shooters did a great job of applying and following the instruction and there was much positive improvement.  Thank you shooters for spending your time with me and the rest of the Instructors. O0
Both the local NY Instructor crew and shooters were honored to have Master Instructor Scout from Texas work with us.  

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

sgtrock

Great pictures B9,,,

Glad to see you had a fine group of people ,that got off the couch to learn a alot of what this country is about,,,

Fine job,,,

sgtrock

vibbit

Another fine weekend to have spent at an Appleseed. Great weather, and fine people to be around.
With one Rifle men and others knocking on the door what more could you ask for.
Thanks for the great shoot B9, and Scout.
Looking forward to more.
Scout if I ever make it down to Texas I'll make sure I do it during one of your events.
thanks

vibbit
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...
They are the only sure reliance for the preservation
of our liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.
Thomas Jefferson

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it
and hang on. 
Thomas Jefferson

KodyJaret

The weather was good,,,and it's always good to touch base w/ fellow AppleSeeders.
I would also like to take a moment to commend the private landowner who has come on board in allowing the use of this range.
Scout and I visited briefly w/ the landowner Sunday after the shoot. He affirmed his support for the program in no uncertain terms, essentially offering AppleSeed  open ended use of the range. The owner plans to improve the amenities and conveniences as time and money permit as well.
Their is more than one way to get off the couch.

Genmain

Great Weather, Great shoot. Very good turn out. Alot of new shooters. Excellent attitudes and attentiveness. Great idea B9 an Scout to go out to 100 and 200 yards on Sunday.  Hope to see everyone again soon. (Keep Practicing, and teaching others). O0   

landonbarnes

I had a great time this weekend.  Had great sun, good guns and a great time.  It was good to meet some new people in NYS that shoot. 

Huge thanks to all the instructors who took their time to come and help us all out.  You make the weekends and your passion for this is obvious. 

Josey Wales

..I wish I was there!.. Missed all my NY AS Friends, B9, Gunville, KodyJaret, Genmain & of course vibbit & Ammodillo, Great job NY.. and a great big thank you to Scout and the land owner.. Hope to see you all sooner than later..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..