News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Philadelphia, OH: June 19-20

Started by MeanStreaker, June 21, 2010, 11:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

I don't even know where to begin describing this weekend.  

Words escape me as to how enjoyable and exceptional this event truly was.......................  So it's a good thing I have a few pics.  O0

I guess we can begin with the Tusco Rifle Club.  The facilities are absolutely beautiful and Fred himself could not design a more perfect Appleseed location for us.  It's easy to see that the club members and leadership take extreme pride in their range and keep it meticulously maintained.  

The main line (part of it anyway):

The 600 yard KD range:

And speaking of the club's leadership, they went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable.  I gave the President, Derek, a call last Thursday night to touch base one final time before the weekend and he let me know the kitchen crew that was supposed to sell lunch to us hungry Appleseeders would not be able to make it.  I was starting to spin the wheels about how I'd let all of our attendees know the development....... when the next words he spoke were, "I feel really bad about this, so I'm going to go buy a few hundred dollars worth of meat, bring the grill out, and cook it up for you myself."

:o

A huge Thank You to Derek, his wife, and the other club Trustees that provided lunch for us on extremely short notice!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  

:bow:   :bow:   :bow:

After the safety briefing we began in earnest the difficult challenge of reconnecting with our Founding Generation by sharing in the traditional skill of Rifle Marksmanship.  We were blessed to have incredible Americans with us and I wish I had pictures of everyone for the Ohio Appleseed Hall of Fame that will be built someday.

There were several families on the line.

Posterboy did a great job making us all think about the difficult choices that were made to stand on Lexington Green:

The highlight of the weekend for all of us was working with our Junior Shooters and watching them ask questions about their Heritage and increase their Marksmanship skills.  Ishy awarded all of them our Young Patriot Patch to thank them for attending.

They were a pleasure on the line, and also around the campfire on Saturday night.  I know I'm keeping my glow-ring halo forever.  And NO ONE CAN HAVE IT!!!   **)

A few of those Junior shooters wanted to try out some of the Instructors' rifles.  I don't think there's any need to grow into this one as Adam did excellent!

After the official day was over, Ishy wanted to try out Nurse Ratchett's beautiful M1A as well.

A few minutes of Ball and Dummy with the Big Boy (the rifle... not me  ;D ) had her shooting incredible groups!

Sunday morning arrived and many of us rolled out of our tents and gathered for a voluntary service that was offered by Hombre Liggett.  Thank you Sir for sharing your message with us.  Also thanks for coming out and putting together a 201 on your very first weekend.  Incredible improvement in a very short time!

We then began the official Appleseed, did a quick review, shot an AQT and a few drills, and discussed Known Distance issues with the entire group (Trajectory, Come-ups, Battle Sight Zero, Wind, Range Estimation).  When all squared away, a few of us headed to the 600 yard range to see if that stuff actually worked.   &)

You want us to hit what?    :cool2:     :sos:

Everyone quickly got their bearings on steel targets at 500 yards before shooting Ohio's first Full Distance AQTs.  Glockman definitely showed us how it was done!

That steel plate got a work out and I still don't know what was more satisfying.........  The "DONG" that reverberated through the northeast Ohio hills to confirm a hit.... or the shooter's smile that confirmed a well-aimed shot.   ^:)^

Congratulations to our new Riflemen Scott and Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Unfortunately I was at the KD range when Pat received his patch, but here's a pic of Scotty for Posterity.

And finally, I'd like to introduce you to Bess (Posterboy dubs thee Ms. Quick  8)).  Bess showed up Saturday morning with a huge smile and a few words about how "I haven't been shooting much".  My reply was, "No worries about that!  We'll help you get along and make sure you have fun".  Then I didn't think much about that conversation...

Fast forward to late Sunday afternoon after a full, tiring (yet satisfying) weekend of Appleseed.......... I caught a glimpse of Bess's final Redcoat and asked her to come out in front with me to help me take the final group tally.  It was most certainly much better than Saturday morning's numbers!

After we had our figures all down, I asked Bess in front of everyone, "How long have you been shooting?"

"Well, my friends took me out yesterday for a few rounds...."

"YESTERDAY?!?!?!?"  I shouted in disbelief!   :)) :o

You simply can't clear the target better than this.  Look at that square!  Unbelievable!   :bow:

I thoroughly enjoyed everyone on the line and know I wasn't alone in that regard.  Thank you to everyone, students and Instructors,  that came out.  Thank you for the thoughtful questions and conversations you started.  Thank you for the enthusiasm for this country you hold.  It is you guys, especially the Junior Patriots, that give this nation hope.  

Remember to never get discouraged and to always persevere to bring us back to our Founding Principles.

We are not alone.

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

jeep45238

Looks like another excellent event at an incredible club!  It sure brings a smile on my face to see all of the Junior Shooters on the line and enjoying themselves.

Hope to see you all on the line again soon  :)
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

Lisa

Ishy

The Tusco Rifle Club range at New Philadelphia is AMAZING!!!  The first thing I noticed was the covered firing line.  The shade was MUCH appreciated, on Saturday especially, since the heat was tremendous.  The clubhouse served as a great place to eat lunch and the restrooms were a LIFESAVER!   ..:..   ;)

I never went to the 600-yd range but I watched some fine shooters at the 25-yd line.  One special young lady was Ravenna, a 10-yr-old sniper who didn't let anything get her down.  Thank you for letting me work with you, Ravenna!  Keep shooting!   O0

Ravenna's mom, Patricia--you are an amazing person and an excellent shooter.  You need to get an orange hat!   :cool2:

Richard, Marci, Jordain, and Davan--you are very inspiring and you have great attitudes.  You persisted through your equipment struggles and kept working to improve your shot groups.  It was my pleasure to work with all of you--particularly Davan.  You are such a fine young man!   O0

Mr. Liggitt--your message on Sunday morning was more than fabulous.  I cannot express how much I appreciated you sharing it and you choosing to spend your weekend with us in New Philadelphia.  I hope to see you "on the trail" again!  (Perhaps in Athens???  ::)  @) )

MeanStreaker--man, thank you so much for everything.  Appleseed wouldn't be nearly as excellent of a program if you weren't involved.  Thanks for letting me shoot Priscilla (the XCR  ;) ) and for the ball-and-dummy drill on Ratchett's M1A.  Thanks, Ratchett, for letting me handle your big boy!   :---

Red Hats Posterboy, Spanner, and NorthBridgeWater--it was a pleasure being with you this weekend.  Fellow IITs--you're awesome.  It was nice meeting those of you who are out-of-state instructors.

Derek & club--thank you SO MUCH for providing lunch!  It was SO nice not having to pack a cooler!   :bow:

Wow, I am so glad to participate in such a special shoot.  New Philadelphia is a place I hope to return to in the future!  I apologize for not taking many pictures, but here are some of them:

Miki's six steps

Cozza and MeanStreaker teach NPOA

MeanStreaker points out the breathing pattern shown by the laser as Spanner holds the target

MeanStreaker teaches IMC

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

ak47sharpshooter

Well...what can I say? An amazing class. I would recommend it to anyone. I learned so much in this course. I started out with a 111 on the AQT and ended up with a 189. I learned that as AK-47's might have their place, that place is not necessarily shooting beyond 300 yards. At 300 yards, it gave a tight grouping, but was difficult to figure out the elevation. These skills are invaluable, and the instructors ability to parallel these skills to non-shooting principles was an amazing experience.

Kudos to all of the instructors, and look forward to next year. I'll be practicing...looking forward to achieving that coveted 210 score.

Thanks a lot guys!

Adam
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
John F. Kennedy

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Gordon

This sounds like an excellent event from every point of view. Wish I could have been there.

Congratulations to all you shooters. Sounds like you got to see Ohio Appleseed at its best!

But poor Ishy. She must be conflicted now. She takes such pride in believing the Athens is the best AS location in the state. But now that she's been to New Philadelphia, I dunno ... :)

agshooter

Looks like a great time!  I would like to do another AQT at the actual yardages next time.  I am assuming that was possible here?

Ishy

Quote from: FuzzyMath on June 21, 2010, 09:14:00 PM
But poor Ishy. She must be conflicted now. She takes such pride in believing the Athens is the best AS location in the state. But now that she's been to New Philadelphia, I dunno ... :)

Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute!  Don't be puttin' words in my mouth!   :cool2:   &)
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

Tube Sniper

This was my second event @ Tusco... my first event as an orange hat.  WOW!!!!  First I want to thank the AS Project for offering me a chance to wear an orange hat.
To be an active participant in the reawakening of the American tradition is beyond words... I am very humbled by the entire process but think I've found MY way of
helping preserve and pass on our heritage.  We know what we are about!!!!

As far as the event, it's hard to put into words how much I enjoyed working w/ the other Red/Orange hats and the American patriots that gave 100% till we took down the line... again WOW!!!!!  I truly enjoyed and am looking forward to getting in the dirt w/ the folks that participate in these events. I learned a bunch from the most experienced to the most junior shooter... it is a building process.

I want to thank the good Nurse Ratchett for allowing me to be her "shecho" (ask her next time you see her what that is!).

How 'bout the Young Patriots-- gives you hope for our future!!

Ishy... you are an amazing Patriot yourself!!!  You truly captivated me with your history lesson.  I'm very proud to have worked the line w/ you!!!!
Please let us know how you make-out @ nationals.

To the other Orange hats... thanks for making part of the team.  I really felt like I've known you all long before this shoot!!

To the Red hats... thanks for bringing me on board.  I admire your dedication to the cause!!!

MeanStreaker ---Thank you for offering me the Orange hat... it's as much a prized possession as my Rifleman's patch... don''t give up on Brokenlock just yet
  I'm bringing Bob to an event!

Hombre-- Thank you for gracing the New Philly event.  Your perspective on our founding is VERY enlightening.  I would enjoy hearing more @ future events... God Bless you and your work!!!!

To my fellow Rifleman--- Think about the next step, you'll look good under that Orange hat!!!

This could go on for quite some time but let me finish w/ this...
Appleseed has given me an avenue to focus my hope and belief and that America is still the Greatest place on this planet!!!

Keep the Faith, Pass on the Tradition,

TubeSniper

TruTenacity

Reading this report makes me wish I had have been there.  Great job fellow Appleseeders!
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

MamaBear

Ya know...

Every time I read an OH AAR, I get not only jealous, but incredibly pumped up to attend another 'Seed!  OH has a truly amazing instructor corps and anyone who is able to attend a shoot there, SHOULD!  I may have to raid the borders of IL and IN just to get to OH and work with you guys!  >:D

It looks as though everyone had a good time despite the heat (having that covered firing line was great, I'm sure!).

Congratulations on another great Appleseed, OH!!!   O0 O0

MB
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

RoadBlock

I posted this on the OFCC forums but wanted to put it here as well since I doubt that most people here frequent that particular forum.

I had a blast this weekend at my first Appleseed! Meanstreaker and the rest of the Red and Orange Hats kept the line safe, orderly, and exciting. I received a lot of good advice from many of the instructors. The stories they told regarding our American Heritage were interesting and quite moving.

The people.... boy oh boy, the people there were great. I went to this event by myself but not once during the weekend did I feel like I was alone. Between the instructors and my fellow Patriots, I had enough good conversations to last me a couple of weeks. Seeing the youngsters out on the shooting line made ME feel great just knowing that our heritage would not simply fade into the future, but instead these young Americans would ensure these values for Posterity.

Quote from: MeanStreakerRemember to never get discouraged and to always persevere to bring us back to our Founding Principles.

^ This, times 100000000. ^

Towards the end of Sunday I started getting a very bad headache. I sat an entire AQT round out, had a bite to eat, drank a bottle of water, and tried to get it to pass. No such luck, so right before the final "Dual AQT" round, I had all my stuff in the car except my rifle and my mat, and I was ready to pack up and leave. As I was approaching my rifle I looked downrange at the targets and decided that there was no way in hell that I was leaving without perforating those papers. Skinned elbows, sore knee, severe headache and all, I stuck it out and persevered (at least over myself). Posterboy came down about halfway through to provide some pointers and some encouragement which was very appreciated.

I ended up shooting the best 2 AQT's of my entire weekend. I didnt get Rifleman scores (I shot a high of 193), but both targets were a solid 60 points higher than my initial AQT, and I had even managed to place all of my rounds into the 5 ring on couple of the 400M targets.

My final Redcoat was also gobs better than the first, which sadly, looked like I had hit it with buckshot.

So ya, never get discouraged, and never give up.

I feel like I improved a heck of a lot over this past weekend, and believe that if there were a 3rd day of the event I would have been shooting well into Rifleman scores.

Today I'm pretty banged up and tired, but honestly, I cant wait for my next Appleseed! In the meantime, I have some new skills to continue honing and improving, and hopefully, at some point, pass on to others.

Thanks again to everyone who makes these events possible. HUZZAH!

Gordon

Quote from: Ishy on June 21, 2010, 10:45:36 PM

Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute!  Don't be puttin' words in my mouth!   :cool2:   &)

Words in your mouth? What, so,  you don't think Athens is the best in the state?

See. "Conflicted".  :cool2:

Seriously: congratulations again on what sounds like an excellent event.

jeep45238

Quote from: RoadBlock on June 22, 2010, 12:09:41 AM

Today I'm pretty banged up and tired, but honestly, I cant wait for my next Appleseed! In the meantime, I have some new skills to continue honing and improving, and hopefully, at some point, pass on to others.

Glad to hear you had a great time Dan, hope to see you on the trail in the future.

Ishy

Quote from: FuzzyMath on June 22, 2010, 10:36:35 AM
Quote from: Ishy on June 21, 2010, 10:45:36 PM

Words in your mouth? What, so,  you don't think Athens is the best in the state?

See. "Conflicted".  :cool2:

We'll continue this argument in person.   :P   :cool2:

Tru Tenacity and Mama Bear--you are always welcome!!!   :bow:  I'd love to meet you both.

Farslayer

Well this was my Second Appleseed.  The first event I attended was April 17th and 18th in Vianna with Dinky Dao running the line. I obtained my Rifleman status at that event.  Dinky told us about the New Philadelphia event and the awesome 600 yd range that we might have the opportunity to shoot on if we did well.  I immediately signed up for new Philadelphia after returning from the 2A march in DC.

So on to this event..

My wife agreed to attend this Appleseed, after hearing about the last one. We were a little better prepared with what to expect this time around. Extra cushion on the mats, and elbow and knee pads  to prevent a repeat of the sore elbow on my support arm, that I had for over a week from the previous event. 

The instructor corp was great, I think I spoke with most if not all of them at some point during the weekend. There were a LOT of instructors on that line. too many to name them all, but Thanks for all your help !!   It was nice to get reminders about the finer points of rifleman-ship that I may have forgotten or missed entirely at the last event.  There truly is so much information it's tough to retain it all from just one event.  I was so pumped for the 600 yard range that it seemed to be working against me.

I wanted to do well so bad so that I could shoot on the 600 yard range I was not very happy with my AQT scores, or my groups on the various exercises. It was pretty depressing  Thank goodness Meanstreaker felt my groups were 'good enough' to hit on the 600 yard range.  I managed to hit the steel plate 3/10 @ 600 with my AR-15 and Iron sights on my first attempt.  I must have got the MOA/clicks calculations correct from our earlier training.  Yeah !!  I've never had the opportunity to shoot my rifle over 100 yds before so this was a real treat.    We then did the Full size AQT.  Man it was HOT out there..  I won't say my score was impressive, but I did manage to hit the silhouette at each stage, so the sight adjustments between every stage were working.  Overall I was pretty happy.   after the full size AQT we shot some more steel at 600, and this time I was hitting 5/10 @ 600.   I got to see mirage in Glockmans scope, and also view the bullet trails through the scope when spotting for the other shooters to let them know where their shots were going.   What an awesome learning experience.

After coming back down to the regular range and having the 600 yard shoot out of  my system, I managed to shoot a Rifleman score on an AQT with no trouble at all for the first time this weekend.  I guess I was just wound too tight with the anticipation of the 600 yd shoot on my earlier attempts and now I was finally relaxed.

I thought my wife might have pulled Rifleman while I was on the hill and not next to her dropping hot brass from my AR on the back of her neck.. but her groups were disturbingly low.  She thought she was just getting fatigued, but I could tell that the groups were still tight, but about 1.5" low and to the left.  A good indicator that the sights weren't right and it was an equipment malfunction that caused the gradual drift.  the sight mounts had come loose and it was moving around on her, and the action screw was also loose.  Barring the equipment troubles she might have pulled it off, theres always next event, and she is up for it. 

The history lessons were great, and I can see the benefit of attending different events around OH, as there were some of the same, but also some different lessons told here from what we had at Vianna.  That's a  good thing, it means there will continue to be variety in the history that we are taught, as well as reenforcement for the key events.

I didn't know what to expect for Sunday mornings sermon, and I was rather disappointed that I missed the first half of it (my own fault)  :wb: . I am looking forward to getting a copy of it so I can see the parts I missed. 

Watching Ishy's results with Ravenna was a treat as well.  Ravenna improvement over the course of this event was astounding. I know Ravenna and her mom really appreciate the effort you put forth to help her Ishy.   I did a double take after seeing some of her later targets,  the contrast between her shooting early on and the groups that came later was impressive.

what else.. Oh yeah,  I got to shoot Glockmans M1A on Saturday evening during the informal shoot..  Made a nice little cloverleaf on the target with it..  Now I guess I have to convince the wife to let me get my own "30 Caliber battle Rifle"  or tell her "it was in the safe all along.. Honest !!" :)

Not sure what event we'll be signing up for next, but I'm already looking forward to it.

See you all on the range !!

SkyHawk

What a beautiful range.  That top picture looked more like a golf course!  Congratulations on what sounds like another awesome AS; wish I were there!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Cynder

This was my first Appleseed event. Even with toughing it out in the freezing cold my husband, Farslayer, had such a blast at the April event in Vianna that he convinced me I should come and experience one for myself. I do not shoot nearly as much as my hubby but I have enjoyed plinking away at different targets.

This event helped turn my plinking into an actual developing skill. Though my AQT attempts did not reach the desired 211

( I have been warned of only reaching the min. of 210. Though as hot as it was this weekend a soaking would have felt extremely refreshing, especially with the brass flying down my neck from Farslayer's riffle.  :---    It felt like he was pouring hot coals down my neck.  ++))

I could feel a definite improvement. I am looking forward to what the instructors referred to as "A Light Bulb Moment"   O0  when it will all click together.

It was wonderful working with all the different instructors. Each one had some insight that helped me get a little closer to earning the covenanted rifleman patch. I plan on putting their advice to practice so at the next Appleseed we attend I can bring home my own proof I am as proficient as a Rifleman as my hubby. :cool2:

I found that the promised history lessons, that are part of Appleseed, turned out to be an impassioned articulate account of the bravery of individual people in the battles during the Revolutionary War. My favorite was the down right ornery determination of the "Dangerous Old Men". Appleseed re-awoke my connection to my founding ancestors that I had started to take for granted. To their bravery, ideals, commitment, and desires for their children's children to live in a free world that they had made many sacrifices for.

colycat

Ohio is on fire :bow: O0 ^-^ :cool2: ;D :) ;) ^:)^ :~ :--- ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. isn't?  Great job to everyone of you.  Gosh, were there about 30 IIT's in that group shot?  What the heck is OH going to do with all those soon to be full instructors?  I know, go out and multiply.

Great post Meanstreaker and super job at running your state :bow:
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Tube Sniper

To All Shooters, Instructors...

Just a FYI from the New Philly Shoot

In the process of working w/ our Patriots I noticed
something that just might be a reason that a shooter
isn't grouping their shots.

I picked-up on this @ the first New Philly shoot
because it happened to me.

The screw that keeps the receiver attached to the stock
worked loose on a borrowed 10/22 to the point
I could feel the barrel/action moving in the stock.

I'd like to say that was the reason for a less than perfect
AQT...

There was also an issue w/ a scope mount along with a loose
stock screw on another rifle from the Orrville group.

Anyhow-- I checked the stock screw on 8-10 rifles @ the last New Philly shoot and
about half of them were very loose.

Just something to keep in mind between courses of fire.

Keep the Faith-- Pass on the Tradition

TS

posterboy

WOW !!

After a week in which both life and health conspired against me I am finally posting about LAST weekend ! The funny thing is that I can't get the weekend out of my mind. Those that "seed" know that every weekend is good but some are fantastic.....New Philly was a FANATSTIC appleseed !

This is the second time for New Philly and another great shoot with better weather this time than in April !. For those that are within driving distance of New Philly... GO ! It can be easily be said that it is a Rifleman's Shangri La. Manicured greens, a covered line, 600 yrds and awesome facilities . Most importantly a supportive club leadership....even down to the club president firing up the grill himself to offer a donation lunch on both days ! My heartfelt thanks go out to the Tusco Rifle Club .

It was great to see MeanStreaker again and meet some Redhats ( Spanner, Northbridge water ) that I hadn't had the pleasure of working with...and the whole orange machine ...thanks guys and gals !

As for you attendees.....you were awesome and EVERYONE improved despite the heat , the dreaded transition after transition and for some the new pretzel shapes you stretched your bodies into ! Hombre, Dan ,Doug , Brent, Ms. Quick , Woody, Farslayer....geez everyone else it was a pleasure to work with you. You folks listened ,were safe and took a huge gulp from the firehose that is an appleseed weekend. It was truly my honor to share Heritage and Marksmanship with you. I have to say that Hombre delivered one of the best sermons I have ever heard on Sunday before the day began. Thank You Sir for blessing me with the Truth.

Remember to never give up and as I said... we came together that weekend not knowing each other but we were NEVER strangers  !  All of us can make a difference but like appleseed you have get up and go out and do it!.

Till the next time ......

PB

MeanStreaker

So everyone knows, I am talking with the club to bring us back on Nov 20-21 with more 2011 dates to follow.    O0

--Thomas Paine

Johnnyappleseed

Did someone in Ohio really name a 14 Priscilla? :o
You folks Rock O0 O0 O0
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

jeep45238

I believe that Priscillia is a XCR  ;)

MeanStreaker

Hehe, don't worry, JA.

My '14s (also named) didn't mind Priscilla coming into the stable.  :)
--Thomas Paine

GoldFish

Quote from: jeep45238 on June 28, 2010, 11:54:13 AM
I believe that Priscillia is a XCR  ;)

Yes she is...the first XCR (or .223 for that matter) I ever shot. :) 
Jeep, do you know what Dinky Dao's XCR is named? ^-^
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

jeep45238

Elvis if my memory serves me right.

Quite a popular couple from the past, they do make.

Ratchett

I do promise when I get my XCR it will not be Lisa Marie ;D **) :D
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

jeep45238

How about getting an ACR (when the price drops a bit) and naming that one Lisa Marie  ++)