News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coeur D'Alene, ID May 29-30

Started by Earl, May 30, 2010, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theophilus

Newbie Theophilus here.

I'd like to begin by saying how happy I was to meet Fred.  Reformed Redneck wrote an email saying that Fred was likely to be present - and I and Joni were going to do our second Appleseed shoot at Castle Rock on 31 July and 1 Aug, but the possible presence of The Fred (plus a friend to visit in Spokane) got us to Coeur d'Alene.

It was well worth the trip.  I really appreciate the expertise of the great team of Instructors.  Special thanks go to Reformed Redneck, Shawn and Patrick for their help and correction.  Joni helped too, by kicking my right foot to remind me to keep it off my left leg and right in line behind the rifle.

Congratulations to IdahoVet and Roland for earning Rifleman patches.  And congratulations to Actineon for earning a Red Hat.

While I will miss the upcoming shoot on 12 and13 June at Douglas Ridge, I look forward to seeing some of you at Castle Rock on 31 July.

Theophilus

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

LayloPro

Well, well, RR.....

Looks like the "head office staff" had a "plan amongst them" from the get-go....... O0 ^:)^ **)

But, yeah....things move along forward, so I guess Fred had wanted to do the promotion himself....... O0 :bow: O0 You -have- been around here for a spell, so yeah, it's kinda important....... 8) ;D ;)

Besides, it makes for a much better campfire story that way too!! :bow: O0 ;D ;D @)

Looks like you guys had a great weekend "persisting", and showing the walk, and not just the talk...... O0

Besides, how big did WR make it, as far as shoots go?? Or was it the 'whole NW AS experience?' **) ^:)^ **) ;D ..:..

Nice job all, you did good!!

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.