News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim PA May 15-16 AAR

Started by lprgcfrank, May 15, 2010, 10:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lprgcfrank

Great day on the Appleseed trail today - 24 shooters - all safe and 1 Rifleman already!

The Eltonsville club was a happening place today with a local politician having a fundraising sporting clays shoot (firearm friendly politician - gotta love that) and a kid friendly fishing competition that started before Appleseed - The spacious parking lot was very full and many folks standing in multiple lines when we arrived at 7:30 AM!   Side benefit of a great tasting full chicken dinner for lunch (and only $7.00) going to support the fishing program!

Photo's and details to follow!
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Sie

Additional photos of the firing line, junior patriots, and new Riflemen (check out the junior patriot with the pink "Hello Kitty" Ruger 10/22):
"Ramseur 2-10!"

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

lprgcfrank

Couple more pictures 
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Sie

Some additional photos from this weekend taken by my wife:
"Ramseur 2-10!"

Livefreeusa

Hey all!!!

I can't say enough.... Thank you! All the instructors ROCK.... GERAT pictures too! I will be back soon I hope to do it all again. My wife had a great time as well as my son, Thank you for making them feel at home with "friends" It means a lot to me that you ALL treated them with respect.

Big H you made a big impression on my family... Thank you.
Also Anyone who was there this w/e feel free to contact me anytime as you are my new shooting buddies. I don't think I could have met a finer bunch of people.

Stay safe, shoot great, And
Livefreeusa
If there must be trouble  let it be in my day  so my child can live in peace

Sie

Livefreeusa - it was pleasure meeting you and your family.  I look forward to seeing you again.  Remember, we have a nice, new shiny-orange hat in need of a new home. ;)

I have posted a few more photos below.  For those wondering why Livefreeusa is holding a Redcoat target in addition to his KD AQT target, it's because he cleaned it at the end of the day Sunday. :bow:

"Ramseur 2-10!"

Big H

A welcoming host range, friendly shooters with open minds, a solid crew of instructors teaching Heritage and Marksmanship- Yes, it was a good Appleseed!  O0

Livefreeusa, your family really soaked up the instruction. Come back any time!

Livefreeusa

Quote from: Sie on May 18, 2010, 09:07:31 AM
Livefreeusa - it was pleasure meeting you and your family.  I look forward to seeing you again.  Remember, we have a nice, new shiny-orange hat in need of a new home. ;)

I have posted a few more photos below.  For those wondering why Livefreeusa is holding a Redcoat target in addition to his KD AQT target, it's because he cleaned it at the end of the day Sunday. :bow:

Maybe I'll take you up on that.....Only if we could get a gun club up here to have an appleseed shoot (I'm working on that too) But then again I could see coming down to Eltonsville to help you out now and then.

Also I would not have cleaned the red coat target w/o the help of all the instructors ^:)^

Chainsaw

Maybe I'll take you up on that.....Only if we could get a gun club up here to have an appleseed shoot (I'm working on that too)

Hey,  where's "up here?"   Just askin
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

lprgcfrank

Chainsaw,
LivefreeUSA and TwoGuns (he shot Saturday at Manheim) are members at Palmerton Rod and Gun Club they are asking if either of us can make next months' meeting (June 21 @ 7:30 PM) to pitch Appleseed and get a shoot(s) scheduled there.  I think I can free up - but since you're closer if you want to cover - OK by me.
Frank

Livefreeusa

Hey All,

I will not be at the meeting at Palmerton in June.... Sorry. But I do Have some good news 1) I'm joining RWVA! And 2) I think We will see you all AGAIN in September at Manheim!!( with the wife, Son, and maybe some new folks) You guys got me all fired up... In a good way.   ALSO I would like to thank FRED for getting my ass off the couch, he's one reason I get the shotgun news so THANKS FRED!!! you truly rock.

Got to go
remember stay safe and...
LIVEFREEUSA!

Ps How come I can only post on some topics and can't start a new one??