News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mississippi Riflemen and Riflewomen, stand up and be counted!

Started by wesm, April 21, 2010, 12:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesm

Got this idea from our neighbors to the north.  If you have received the Rifleman patch, please post your screen name, location and date you qualified in this thread.  Also, if you desire, you can post any other info such as your "real name", if your screen name won't identify you.  **Hometown would be helpful too.***   This thread is for keeping us familiar with the Mississippi riflemen/women as our ranks begin to swell.

Let's keep this thread to one post per person.  If you want to add additional info, or change something, go back and edit your original post instead of adding another post to the end.  This one is less of a "conversational" thread than a quick reference resource for us all.

Here, I'll go first:

Wesm  - shot Rifleman at Turcotte, Canton, MS - October 2009

PM me for my phone # if you need it.
"Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity's liberty!" - Samuel Adams

dart67eb

wes,
You can help me harass TPTB to get a state field for your profile so we can do a search by state.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Raven227

Wes,
Let them know a little more! (e.g., name, hometown, & contact number).

Jim Brown, Pearl, MS 601.966.8414

Raven227 - Rifleman @ Turcotte, Canton, MS - October 2009
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Determined451

Determined451 ---Shannon,ms 38868  
662-790-3338
Shot Rifleman just before Turcotte, October 2009
MS State Coordinator
Determined451@yahoo.com
The Second Ammendment--America's Original Homeland Security

calfret

calfret

Gabe Russell

Shot Rifleman at Turcotte- Canton, MS March 2010 (1 year and 3 appleseeds since beginning)

Hailing from Hattiesburg, MS currently

PM for phone #
"No school or course I have attended (military or civilian) teaches the basics and pushes you to master them as well as Appleseed."
-Boltgun71

JLamb

JLamb

Jason Lamb, Madison, MS

Rifleman at Turcotte Range - Canton, MS April 2010

LadyZipper

Lady Zipper

Vicki McGuire

Shot Rifleman @ Turcotte in the snow - March 2010

Pace, FL 32571

PM for phone #

healinghand

Nathan Wiens
Shot Rifleman Turcotte Canton, MS September 2010
Became IIT at same shoot
Ocean Springs, MS
I am a member of Company A 1-155 Infantry MS Army National Guard.
PM me for my phone number or any more information.

hornet41

hornet41
Morris crumpton, hernando MS 662-429-4363

Made Rifleman at the Como shoot, Dec 11/12, 2010. I should say the waterseed shoot!!
This was my third 'seed and finally made it with a 220!!! What an adventure. Accepted an Orange hat with pride!!!
Received my Red Hat at Boaz, KY September 24-25 2011!!'Mo ;D

Turncoat311

Kyle Turcotte (no clue why they stole MY name for the range down near Jackson)

shot rifleman june 2011 @ como
after 2 Appleseeds

Horn Lake, MS

Skturcotte@bellsouth.net

164 AMXS/164 AW, ANG

oldfudd

Well, since I've got a plaque from Determined451 that says I'm an honorary Mississippian, guess I should add my name to this exhaulted list.   ^:)^

Dick Gapen (oldfudd)
Shot Rifleman at Manchester, TN in 2009 at my 2nd Appleseed
Made Red Hat at Turcotte, MS in 2010
Made Shoot Boss at Waco, GA in 2011

Atlanta, GA

rdgapen@comcast.net

Hope to get to see you guys sometime in 2011 if you'll still have me.  See ya.

Dick

"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry

PPCShooter1

PPCShooter1
Marty Akers
Lucedale, MS
Fired Rifleman on Oct 30, 2011 in Mobile, AL at my first Appleseed
People are more passionately opposed to wearing fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than bikers.