News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

VIRTUAL MUSTER NIGHT III: TONIGHT!!! 19:00-22:30 Check in here...

Started by AFTERMATH, April 13, 2010, 05:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=284.0

First allow me to apologize, as I will be absent this evening.  I find myself in bondage to my work schedule. :wb: :wb: :wb:
I will however make an attempt at logging on in an effort to be counted.

Here we lay, a mere six days before the 235th anniversary of the very day America's war for Idependance began.
April 19th, 1775:  I need not inform the majority of you as to the importance of this date.  We know it well, and hold it dear to our hearts.
However, there are MILLIONS of our fellow Americans who have no idea as to the significance of the events that occurred on one fateful day; just a few miles outside of Boston, MA.  Over the last few months hundreds of your fellow Appleseeders have put forth a tremendous effort; with the goal of reintroducing thousands of Americans to their common Heritage over the course of a single weekend:  April 17-18th, 2010. 
Time has flown by at such a rate; we are now only FOUR days from implimenting our great effort and bearing the fruits of our great labor.

New to our program has been the National Muster Nights.  They've proven thus far to be a great success.  It offers us Appleseeders a fantastic chance to get together, if only online.  Allowing us to comunicate in real time and work through issues, as well as formulating ideas.
We've decided to do one more before this weekend; in order to get ready for Appleseed's Biggest weekend ever.
All who participate this coming weekend should find that they are embarking upon a new page in history.  Not only to read it.  Nor to be a part of it.  But to partake in the writing of it.  We are making history; and taking Appleseed with us!
So, please check in with your fellow Minnesotans.  Check in on the National muster thread above.  Also, log on to the Appleseed radio show:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio  Sign up for an account and chat live with your fellow Appleseeders.
Make your final preparations for this coming weekend.  Find out what you can do to help.  And send a last huzza! to your friends before they head to their respective Appleseeds.

My friends, I only wish I could join you in this gathering; but alas circumstances beyond my practical control forbid it.  I shall be with you in spirit.
I will be there on the Trail this weekend, however.  Those who will be in Duluth; I anxiously await our reunion/introduction. 
For the rest of you I shall bid you my best wishes and may Providence be with you and yours this weekend.

Let's Roll. :--- :--- :---
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

javaguy

Hey Aftermath!  The weather is going to be perfect in Duluth and we are going to be camping right on site.  Tis going to be a GREAT Appleseed!  My dad - 72 - is coming to check whether he still has his eagle-eye.   He's got the white hair and will make a fine Dangerous Old Man  ;D

Steelheart

Steelheart checking in.  I'll be on and off the computer this evening but I've got the radio show on regardless!

I might end up heading to bed in a hour or so but I'll stay logged in until I get up.

Steelheart
NRA & GOA Member     http://www.taurusarmed.net

tc95gt

45xdacp

45 checking in , at work right now so just wanted to day hi while on break. I will be attending the oakdale shoot in may ,but if my barrel arrives Friday might try elkriver or spooner this weekend.

Sven

Checking in on my way to an event political.  At Famous Dave's in Uptown, hanging with the rebellious 5th CD Republicans, we passed a secessionist plank to the platform on Saturday, that should gain some interest from the powers that be ;D

Sven
"I was spotting one day and M2 was hitting baseball sized dirt clods at 300yds away. DON'T F/K with an old man with a Garand... " RED DAWN

EEL

MN guys !!!!  Glad to see you guys are up and running.  No stopping the wheel now!!  ~~:)  Glad to have you guys "up nort".

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

chudrockz

Chudrockz checking in from Mankato. Looking forward to Elk River Saturday morning!

wintermute76

Checking in from Hibbing. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Duluth  :(

chuck s.

DeanC

Did I make in time? All set for Elk River!

Would have been here sooner, but my #2 son was being confirmed at the St. Paul Cathedral. Congrats to him! He'll be there on Sat. too.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: wintermute76 on April 13, 2010, 10:33:02 PM
Checking in from Hibbing. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Duluth  :(
It's too bad you can't make it....  So close to home and all... :-\
I'd suppose that you're busy getting one set, up there!   O0

Quote from: DeanC on April 14, 2010, 12:00:54 AM
Did I make in time? All set for Elk River!

Would have been here sooner, but my #2 son was being confirmed at the St. Paul Cathedral. Congrats to him! He'll be there on Sat. too.
That's a better reason than mine.  Send him my congratulations.  And good luck in Elk River!
Quote from: EEL on April 13, 2010, 09:48:39 PM
MN guys !!!!  Glad to see you guys are up and running.  No stopping the wheel now!!  ~~:)  Glad to have you guys "up nort".

EEL
That's right!  The die is cast...  Wanna see up "up nort"?  Just wait untill Winterminute gets his shoot set up! 

Now, off to prepare for Duluth!
Good luck, my friends!

I'll see you on the Trail,

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

DeanC

Duluth, MN  76% full
Elk River, MN    86% full
Rochester, MN  93% full

Nice work!