News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL MINNESOTA MUSTER THREAD!!!

Started by AFTERMATH, March 16, 2010, 07:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeanC

Quote from: tc95gt on April 07, 2010, 01:19:57 PM
I'm betting you're going to leave with your patch this time.
Unfortunately I am not a member at Elk River.
I hope so!

I am trying to find out who the instructor is who is a member. Moving this discussion to the Elk River thread.

vmt193

Quote from: DeanC on April 07, 2010, 02:54:35 PM
Quote from: tc95gt on April 07, 2010, 01:19:57 PM
I'm betting you're going to leave with your patch this time.
Unfortunately I am not a member at Elk River.
I hope so!

I am trying to find out who the instructor is who is a member. Moving this discussion to the Elk River thread.

That would probably be Sven.

DeanC

Quote from: vmt193 on April 07, 2010, 04:16:40 PM
Quote from: DeanC on April 07, 2010, 02:54:35 PM

That would probably be Sven.
Feel free to send him my way!

DeanC

Hey guys - Bill's is having their big Shooter's Show this weekend. Any thoughts on how we could promote Appleseed there? I know a number of the guys who work there.

javaguy

Quote from: DeanC on April 08, 2010, 12:45:41 PM
Hey guys - Bill's is having their big Shooter's Show this weekend. Any thoughts on how we could promote Appleseed there? I know a number of the guys who work there.

I have a stack of Appleseed literature - color flyers, etc.  If we can get a little table space I am sure we could make it available

DeanC

I talked to Joe @ Bill's and he said he'd be glad to put out some brochures. I forgot that Ammocraft in Hopkins will too. He already sells QDAQT and Redcoat Targets.

What's the best way to meet up?

javaguy

Quote from: DeanC on April 09, 2010, 08:06:20 PM
I talked to Joe @ Bill's and he said he'd be glad to put out some brochures. I forgot that Ammocraft in Hopkins will too. He already sells QDAQT and Redcoat Targets.

What's the best way to meet up?
I PM'd on this..  Checking with the red hats to see if they will be in the area tomorrow as well.

chudrockz

Hi guys, a friend and I just registered and will be attending at Elk River next weekend. (He's from Plymouth, I reside in Mankato.)

AFTERMATH

Quote from: chudrockz on April 10, 2010, 09:04:34 PM
Hi guys, a friend and I just registered and will be attending at Elk River next weekend. (He's from Plymouth, I reside in Mankato.)

Welcome aboard!!!
Get plenty of rest; stretch/exercise; and keep your powder dry!
You'll find you're in for a swell time! O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

chuck s.

Checking in and listening in. Looking forward to Oakdale.