News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Promo - Ideas and Discussion --- Virtual Muster Night Discussion!

Started by Hoover, February 02, 2010, 09:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoover

I've been working on a state flyer for 2010.  Actually, two of them that have slightly different emphasis areas.  Although these flyers are 2-page, the first page is dominant--with the second page being optional.  Here they are in draft format:

[EDIT]  These flyers have been moved to the official Ohio Promo Materials thread.

Luna

Very nice.  I would like to pass some of these around to people I know and give them to some local businesses.

Hoover

Great!  Obviously, they will be dynamic as new events get scheduled.  I've agreed to keep them maintained as well as make any edits that people think are appropriate.

BTW: I should give credit to both MeanStreaker for a lot of the original intro text as well as Illinois for the second page (borrowed from their state flyer).