News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Auburn, IN - Nov 21-22

Started by Bill 3, November 23, 2009, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill 3

Placeholder - feel free to chime in...  Great shoot  O0
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

yellowhousejake

Plenty to talk about, let's see who speaks up first!

- We got a great review by a VIP Saturday, my hats off the instructor crew who left such a great impression.

http://chicksontheright.com/2009/11/21/the-appleseed-project/

- We saw a Rifleman being made Sunday! Congratulations Nick.

- We were blessed with good weather, something in short supply this time of the year. Steady rain and below zero temps are not unheard of in Indiana the week of Thanksgiving, but we had 50+ degrees, no wind, and clear sky.

- We owe a debt of gratitude to the Auburn folks who stepped up and hosted the event on such short notice, they provided a great venue.

As always, great people, great shooting, a healthy dose of the 1st and 2nd amendment being exercised all around.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

resdep

I want YHJ to know I have an interesting video of a happeining. I'll keep it to myself though, unless $ crosses my palm. ;)
Great shoot guys!
resdep

Bill 3

I've got $.02 headed your way resdep......  Need that video..LOL
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

dean

11 open buckets on Saturday. Eight on Sunday including a 9 year old that couldn't make it on Saturday. Perfect weather. Moving history presentations by both HootersBilly and Bill3.

Nik made Rifleman at his first AS on Sunday.

Plenty of drama before it even started Saturday with a Red Hat to-be rediscovering gravity.  Glad you are OK YHJ..

I even got to run the line for a while and Bill3 only had to scold me once ;D At least as far as I noticed...

I had a GREAT time...

Bill 3

13 on Saturday - there - now you've been scolded twice - LOL

dean

Thats OK. Tomorrow I start a regimen of prescribed Class III narcotics. I really won't care for the next two weeks or so. Scold away.....

I did have a GREAT time with you guys though.

Bill 3

You'll need to get online and say what you really think at that point...........   Maybe not.... 

On a serious note.  I hope all goes well with your surgery.  Make sure that you take it easy.  You went out of your way to not take it easy at the shoot.  There - scolded again...LOL

yellowhousejake

Quote from: resdep on November 23, 2009, 06:57:06 PM
I want YHJ to know I have an interesting video of a happening. I'll keep it to myself though, unless $ crosses my palm. ;)
Great shoot guys!
resdep

I had no idea my fifteen minutes of fame would be like this  :D

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ