News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

And the race begins!

Started by AFTERMATH, November 18, 2009, 01:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

I just saw that the 2010 Pre-Registration numbers list is up!
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10584.0
A feverish set of contests is about to ensue.
What state can sell-out the first shoot?
What state can sell-out the most shoots?
Which state will move forward into 2010 with a forceful thrust of Liberty?
Minnesota should be topping the list as Our Nation's premere Appleseed Territory!
Sounds like that would be a good list to make.... Right?
Sounds like a goal we can achieve.  I've got faith in ya!
In order to be on the front-lines in the battle between Liberty and Tyranny; we're gonna need your help!
That's right! I'm talking to YOU!  No, not him.... NO, not her....  Not THEM either!!!
I'm talking to YOU!!!

We've got shoots in the works, lots of them!  We need to get these dates solidified!
Once we get the dates down; we can get them on the schedule!
And as soon as we have all these shoots on the schedule.... Say it with me now....PROMOTE!!!
EVERBODY needs to help with promotions!  Even if there not an Appleseeder yet.  Give 'em some flyers and send them out there!
We need to hit the promotions HARD!!!  That will help us sell out the first shoots of the year.
'After the shoots sell-out, can I sit down?'  No.  That's when the real work starts!  We need to make sure all our shoots are 'top-notch' and our students leave, not only with the skills to defend Liberty.  But also with the desire and the undying vigor necessary to save America!
That my Seeds... That will sell-out the rest of the shoots!

Let's get on it! :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Fred

O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0

O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0

O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

AFTERMATH

Well, Fred, I guess it's just me and you.
Take the right-flank; I'll head up the center!
:--- :~ :--- :--- :~ :~ :~
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]