News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

#2--How can women help expand the ranges available?

Started by vic303, November 01, 2009, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vic303

I was asked to split out the 4 original questions I posed into separate threads for organizational clarity, so I have done so.  Please post your replies based on the question #2 below.

Ladies, the title says it all--what CAN we do to improve participation in Project Appleseed?  I know we have some women IITs/Instructors etc, a fair number of AS attendees are women, Riflewoman does a TON of stuff, but what can you & I do?

2.  How can we help expand the ranges available?

What suggestions do y'all have?  What ideas of your own are you willing to share here?

--Vicky

Trisha

One way to help expand the ranges that we already have is to get board members there. The more board members who go, the more people that will like the program on the inside, the more Appleseeds we could get!

vic303

What about finding NEW locations for new ranges?  Anybody know friendly landowners who we could invite to an ongoing Appleseed shoot?