News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ANOTHER NEW ADAPTIVE APPLESEED TEAM MEMBER!

Started by desertrat144, October 14, 2010, 01:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

It is my great pleasure to announce the addition of Strong to the Adaptive Appleseed Team.  Welcome aboard Strong!

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

kilogulf59

Strong

I am glad to be here. I am very excited about helping people with special needs participate in Appleseed. Please let me know how I can help.  :sos:

Gumballhead

The Machine

Thanks for your willingness to be of service, strong! Much appreciation again to desertrat144, for continuing to grow and develop this vital component of Appleseed.  O0
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

The Old Guide

Welcome Strong. I just sent DesertRat some pics from Columbia, Maine Appleseed. North Country Lady fired both days. I'm looking into a speed loader for prepping 10/22 magazines because she has only finger strength enough to load 5 or 6 rounds. Can anybody recommend one?

Check out Cheaper Than Dirt, or the Sportsmans Guide under mag loaders.  There is a rotary 10-22 mag loader made for 10/22, the cover comes off for initial charging, then connects to the 10/22 mag, a handle is turned and the magazine is charged up.  dr144
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Livefreeusa

Welcome to the club! I hope you have as much fun as I do!  ^:)^

Livefreeusa
If there must be trouble  let it be in my day  so my child can live in peace

Big H

Christie's E-Z Loader, works with 10-round mags.

http://www.rimfiresports.com/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RSC&Product_Code=C10224&Category_Code=R1A

Quote from: The Old Guide on October 14, 2010, 02:46:57 PM
I'm looking into a speed loader for prepping 10/22 magazines because she has only finger strength enough to load 5 or 6 rounds. Can anybody recommend one?

desertrat144

Thanks to all that have posted here, you individually & collectively make Adaptive Appleseed (A.AS) work on the ranges.  A.AS is always looking for folks that are interested in advocating by leading from the front helping address issues at shoots and making A.AS work for the disabled/adaptive communities.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms