News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pensacola, FL - 02/04-02/05 - ERML - AAR

Started by LadyZipper, February 06, 2012, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZipper

Greetings all,

Here in Pensacola we had an excellent weekend and great shoot. On Saturday we had 7 attendees and two Riflemen emerged. The weather really threatened to cause issues but turned out to be excellent with a light wind and no rain.

Sunday, we had the return of 4 shooters. Prior to the start of our course we had some rain but the rain cleared (the sky did not) and we continued to plod on. Of the 4 shooters 4 riflemen were present, Kip, David, Landry and Tim. We shot and had excellent history presented by gcvaughn.

The instruction team thanks all our participants and encourages them to return to our next Appleseed at the end of March.

gcvaughn

A wonderful springtime shoot in Pensacola, even the lovebugs (Plecia nearctica) were out, albeit two months early.  We had a great group of shooters both days, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with everyone.

Here are the pics!

I like shooting with precision.  It appeals to every part of me- AdobeWallsOfFla

mosinguy

Join or Die

LadyZipper

Yes, the shooter shot consistent 249's and shot a 250 on the final AQT of Sunday.  :)

LawDog

Must have been the exceptional Shoot Bossing!

LadyZipper

Don't blame me! I might actually take responsibility.   :))

All kidding aside. The rifleman in question was a tremendous markman before he graced our presence. I just hope that he picked up the 7th step. As I am sure that is a bit of markmanship he never experienced before Appleseed.

Ziabeam

Next time I will shoot an AR with peep sights.
Thanks for the great time. It was fun to shoot again after so long away from the discipline.
From what I saw, all firing participants had either been well trained, or on the cusp of grasping the required fundamentals, which were taught by staff best described as courteous, professional and genuinely devoted to imparting core patriotic values on many priceless and appropriate levels.

Oorah!!

Alchemist

Ziabeam,
I look forward to seeing that!  It was educational shooting next to you and I look forward to doing it again on March 31 and April 1 - I'll bring extra magazines!

This was an exceptional group and, as always, our instructors were top-notch.  I had a great time.

Huzzah!

Sly223

**) ^:)^WoW! I have seen many 247 and above's but never a perfect aqt? outstanding! ..:.. :--- :~ O0 :bow: @)
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

PHenry

Quotetaught by staff best described as courteous, professional and genuinely devoted to imparting core patriotic values on many priceless and appropriate levels.

That may be the finest praise I have ever heard.  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Johnnyappleseed

Quote from: Ziabeam on February 09, 2012, 03:01:30 AM
Next time I will shoot an AR with peep sights.
Thanks for the great time. It was fun to shoot again after so long away from the discipline.
From what I saw, all firing participants had either been well trained, or on the cusp of grasping the required fundamentals, which were taught by staff best described as courteous, professional and genuinely devoted to imparting core patriotic values on many priceless and appropriate levels.

Oorah!!
Nice shooting sir  O0
LZ got an orange hat for the above Rifleman  :D
Great job Vicki
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge